6/7/09

A lot of travelling....

Peace & Blessings,

So since my last blog Hadiya & Akeel (aka mom and dad) have taken me on quite a few trips. We were in NC for a graduation, ATL for a graduation, ATL for a reunion, NYC to see mis abuelos, we went out several times all over the DC area with friends and to see visiting family. Below I posted pics with captions that explain where and when we are doing what. Please enjoy and leave comments.

Tia Betty hugged me soooo much that I got tired, and being like my abuela and dad I can sleep at any time.
Sabira thinks I don't know my times tables. Truth is that I was teaching her, you know they say the best way for kids to learn is to have the kid teach the lesson to someone else. It's like educational reverse psychology.
I had to help Rob with his Law School Exams so he could keep that Firm job. My dad told me he used to have to help Rob in undergrad, like father like son I guess. Rob please remember than Plessy v Ferguson was groundbreaking and Brown v Board of Education of Topeka Kansas had many key ideological take aways. Rob had me write him a brief on Sonia Sotomayor, but I did not see my name credited in the byline, my lawyers will be contacted him about that. Wait he is my lawyer... DARN!
My Great Great Aunt Addie (aka Sister 91 yrs young) at the ATL reunion, she was glad to hang with me but couldn't believe my jumping ability, the Most Valuable Puppets got nothing on me!
According to published reports Papa beat his brothers at the Luck Reunion '09 Golf Tourney. The only issue was that Papa was keeping score, so there is no objective source to get to the bottom of the story. Last I heard Anderson Cooper was planning to broadcast live from the site of the golf tourney to speak with eye witnesses, and President Obama added golf lessons for Jerry & Butch to the Stimulus Plan and Papa has been hired as the US Auto Czar to teach GM the magic math he used to count his strokes.
Sometimes mommy forgets who is supposed to be food.


More pictures coming before you know it
Q

1 comment:

  1. these photos are so cute!! hahaha. Q is growing up so big!! [HA! and there's Rob... I totally forgot about that kid :)]

    ReplyDelete