Now as many of you know I have a LARGE family to say the least, and my mom and dad were legendary as an Aunt and Uncle before they became parents. So these pics are an ode to Uncles and Aunts just to feature some of my Aunt's and Uncle's who haven't made an appearance here yet. Also I have to send a very heartfelt and special acknowledgment to my lovely Aunt Trudy, who is the furthest away from me in the west coast but was the only person to recognize my latest posts without being notified a post was up. The stories my dad tells me about her must be true, that she never misses a birthday, (with a card, gift and a call) nor will she miss a graduation. So just to let her know in advance I have expensive taste when it comes to gifts only the finest! ;-) But I love all of my Aunties and Uncles, cheers to you all. (now toast breastmilk bottles everyone)










Auntie Anna knows how to handle a sleeping baby.
Auntie Ayisha (Auntie Jamillah's sister) - see everyone that's how you smile when you take a picture with me.
Uncle Hud just graduated again this time with a MBA and a 3.8GPA, if he doesn't start paying attention he is going to drop me and that just isn't cool.
The first full blown Funches I ever laid eyes on, and boy she is a beauty. This is my Aunt Ruth, and I was glad to finally meet her, we must rendevous again.
Uncle Richard, he is an old pro we hung out when I first came home from the hospital, this time he was in town for a business seminar I was conducting.
I caught up with Auntie Carla in ATL, we had a lot of catching up to do.
My Great Great Aunt Melba, I was so blessed to see 3 of my great great aunt's within a 2 week span. Man that was exciting, mom and dad always tell me I have to know about my fam, and they not only talk the talk but walk the walk and make sure I visit all of them.
My Auntie Rosalie with my cousin's Jonathan and Madison. These are my NYC peeps!
Tio Samuel, hablamos espanol juntos.
And my Great Great Aunt Alice all the way from Belize. I was so glad to see her.
Thanks for visiting everyone and please leave a comments, trust me I read them.
Q
No comments:
Post a Comment