Hey all,
I know over the last couple of weeks and months I have been sending pics only with very little commentary. But it is a recession and I have been pulling my weight around here to make sure ends meet. If you don't believe me see for yourself.
They have me changing my own diapers... On the bright side at least they don't ask me to buy them.
Mom has me dusting the floor since I am the one crawling on it... Dad doesn't know that she makes me do chores, I wonder what he would say.
When I clean I do a very thorough job. Sometimes you have to get down and find those dust bunnies.
I also have to mop the kitchen after I eat, I mop from my high chair that way I don't step where I have already mopped and get it dirty again... I came up with that on my own.
Dad has been showing me the ropes about the business world, he says housework is not for us men, but secretly he cleans the kitchen when Mommy sleeps, that way she wakes up to a clean house.
My cousin Markell tried to make me where this Red Sox hat even though I told him I was a Yankees Fan, boy sometimes being a baby isn't all that it is cracked up to be.
Things are looking up, with all the money I saved from my chores I was able to trade in my old car through the CASH FOR CLUNKERS program, and I bought myself this Right Leg Left Leg Hybrid.
Me & My Buddy Chantel, she is a hoot & a holler, literally.
The Parental units ran out of funds for toys, so I have to play with colored water. Dad says "We need to be more environmentally friendly, toys are made of plastic and they pollute the ozone" blah blah blah. I say he is a cheap scape, but I love him.
~Q
Clearly daddy is back to the blog! Thank goodness...
ReplyDeletenot child labor!! arent there laws against that?? either way, at least he got a new car!! yay!!
ReplyDeleteTotally adorable post!!! He is getting so big!! :)
ReplyDelete