Well it's official I'm not just a breast fed baby anymore. I'm getting down and dirty like the rest of you and eating solids now! I've been blessed to have my hands in sweet potatoes and this week squash. It's great to smack my lips to the yummy goodness of "baby food" as they call it. My mom is a pretty good cook too. Here are some photos from my first meal- enjoy!!!
"Give me food now!!!!"(This was my pre-meal chant w/ spoon accompaniment)
That's my bowl of mashed sweet potato, before I got my hands on it. (As you can see I was all ready to eat, but Mommy was hating by holding the bowl). "Enough with the pictures just give me my food, Ma!"
Here I've finally got a hold of the food. I was trying to explain to Mommy that I didn't need her help. I got this Mom!!!!!
See I told you!
As you can see I've got some sweet potato in my mouth as I smile for the camera.
I don't believe in wasting food. There are a lot of starving people out there, so I decided to clean my bowl doggy style. (Get your minds out the gutter, you know who you are.)
My bowl at the end of the meal looks very different that the from the beginning. (See picture above for reference as to how great of an eater I am.)
If you have any meal suggestions for me, please send all emails to my Mom. She's preparing all my food and I'd like to give her my meal ideas ahead of time, so I can stay happy!
Bon Appetite!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment