Okay so I have to dedicate today's blog to my main man, my #1 partner in crime, the one who cut my umbilical cord, who always frees me from Mommy, lets me play video games, watches Sports Center with me, and shows me how to keep it cool- the one, the only-Akeel Williams aka Daddy. He's a pretty cool cat and today is his 27th birthday. In his honor I'm going to share some of my favorite times of us together. This one's for you Dad!!!
Every since I've entered the world he's been there for me.
Whenever I have a problem, he always lends a hand and listens to me talk it out
He knows how to calm me down
He always keeps me entertained....
He takes me places I've never been before.....
And he's great to hang out with.....


this is SOOOO cute!!!! Akeel, you are a wonderful man, husband and father! congrats, and happy birthday! :)
ReplyDelete