Peace & Blessings (From here on I will shorten my blog greeting to P&B),
I said hello to the world on January 16th 2009. It was a very stealthy entrance I made and since then I have progressed a lot. As you can obviously see I now type, email, and of course BLOG!!! But getting back to my entrance into the world I first want to thank God for all he does for us up in heaven, and of course my mom & dad without them I wouldn't be here, and last but not least I want to thank all my fans, you guys are the reason I do this.
Within my first few days of getting here I met A LOT of family then even more recently, and let me tell you, I love them already. First my abuelos are the coolest, they keep my mommy fed, made my house all nice & stuff, and they always come to hang with me. My Papa is cool also, he tried to help with the house renovation but I know his talents lie elsewhere. I also met my uncles Hud, Isa, Jelani, Richard, and even my great uncles Jerry & Butch. My auntie's Trudy, Massi, Carla, Sister, Jamillah, Pat & Conchitte, (Zan & I have an understanding about her meeting) and I have met a too many cousins to name but don't worry I remember all of their names (just don't quiz me, I'm better with faces).



Great Post Q! Glad to see you are using your new talents...
ReplyDeleteWelcome Qadir! You are quite a handsome young fellow mashAllah! We are looking forward to meeting you soon. :)
ReplyDeleteLove,
Shazia Auntie and Waseem Uncle
Salaams my qutie putie wootie. I cant wait to hold u, kiss u and eat u all up. U look so yummy and sweet. I got to make sure I give u all the luv from me and ur Mimi so get ready...inshaAllah I'll see u soon.
ReplyDeleteLove Auntie Z
Qadir welcome to the world! bienvenidos al mundo y مرحبا بك في العالم! :-)Since you were speaking in Qadirabic I thought I'd show off as well. I love your post my little prince... and I'm sending many hugs and kisses your way. Stay sweet!
ReplyDelete-Keisha
We love you, Qadir. Allah has set you up nicely with two beautiful, intelligent, kindhearted parents. May Allah make you a comfort to their eyes always.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations and many blessings to you and your family. Qadir is beautiful, just georgeous. It is wonderful seeing family pictures.
ReplyDeleteLove cousin Abbie