4/17/09

I'm Back

Peace & Blessings

It's been a while since my last post, but I am back with nice pics for you all. I went on my first road trip last weekend with my folks, daddy let me drive while mommy was sleeping! I visited The Big Apple for the first time, New York City what a place I must say. That is where mis abuelos are and where my mommy was born. I saw a lot of family and helped Auntie Massi & Abuela celebrate their birthdays. Enjoy the photos...

Q


Me & My dad with Khadija & her dad in preliminary contract negotiations.... It is not fair because her dad is a lawyer.
The paparazzi, I should start charging for these photo opts.
Tia Charro, she was wonderful and we had loads of fun together just kickin' it.Mis Abuelos y mi madre. Yo hablo espanol tambien.

Todos personas en estas photo tienen cumpleanos en avril. (Translation: Everyone in this photo has an April birthday.)
I loved seeing my family, it put a smile on my face."Silly daddy, Trix are for kids."

After our trip pops and I were worn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment